Valeo Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Engineer CAD | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | September 2018
Company: Valeo India Private Limited
Valeo is a multinational automotive supplier based in France, providing a wide range of products to auto manufacturers and after-markets. It is a member of the CAC 40 share index. Valeo Friction Materials India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of a new range of environment friendly clutch facings. Our products are manufactured using water-based processes, free from asbestos, lead, organic solvents, aramid and ceramic fibre, in compliance with European regulations.
Valeo Friction Materials India was set up in 1997 as a Joint Venture between the Valeo Group and Anand, India to manufacture a new range of environment friendly Clutch Facings.
Company Website: www.valeo.com
Positions: Engineer CAD
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for Design activities concerning Comfort and Driving Assistance Product Group with specific focus on Interior controls.
- Interaction with other divisions or units worldwide and establish a strong and intimate customer relationship
- Strong interpersonal competence and acting good team player
- Guarantee the respect of best practice and standards, establish and capitalize new standards when applicable
- Perform Internal Design review using standard Valeo Design rules and Checklists specifically focussing on Plastics Part Design, Materials and Tooling.
- Perform system, assembly, component design and calculation for new concept Product
- Travel to Europe for short term for training and Project Support
- Prepare solid models, 3D Assemblies, detailed drawings, bill of material and specifications
- Ability to perform 1D Tolerance Stack up.
- Manage engineering changes for the products
- Work together with other Valeo divisions in Germany for Product Design / Development
Application Link: Click Here