IMUCET Registration Form 2020: IMUCET 2020 : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Indian Maritime University will soon be going to organize Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test for those students who wish to get admissions into various disciplines of UG and PG courses offered by its five campuses (Cochin, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Vishakhapatnam).
IMUCET 2020… Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test exam notice… Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test application form… Online applications for IMU CET 2020 will start on the first week of April 2020. You can avail complete details about IMUCET 2020.
IMU CET is a national level entrance exam.IMU CET 2020 Admit Card will be released in the second week of May 2020. Duration for the exams is 3 hours. No negative marking is applicable in the exam. You can apply for it on IMU’s official website imu.edu.in.
IMU CET 2020 Exam centers
IMU CET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online only|
|Number of Questions asked||200 MCQ Type|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Sections in Paper||6 (PCM, GK, English, Aptitude)|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
IMU CET 2020 Exam Dates
|IMU CET 2020||Exam Dates|
|Application Starts||First week of April 2020|
|Last date for online application||Second week of May 2020|
|Admit card download||Second week of May 2020|
|Date of IMU CET exam||First week of June 2020|
|Result declaration (tentative)||First week of June 2020|
|Document Verification||Last week of July 2020|
|Commencement of academic session||First week of Aug 2020|
IMU CET 2020 Eligibility
- Only Unmarried students would be considered eligible.
- Students should have applied for a passport before taking admission through CET.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and Maximum age should not exceed 25 years..
Complete process to fill IMU CET 2020 Application Form
- Those who aspire to appear in the IMU CET exam they must apply online till May second week 2020.
- Only online mode of application is available
- The offline application would not be entertained.
- While making an application online keep their educational certificates/mark sheet with them for reference purpose.
- You may make an application by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the IMU.
- Press on the link IMU CET 2020 application form link
- Fill educational details along with the first choice of the exam center.
Estimate application fee:
|Category||Application fee to be paid (in INR)|
IMU CET 2020 Admit card
- Admit cards for IMU CET 2020 exam would be published on the official website.
- You would be able to download the admit cards as soon as they are published by the official authority.
- You would be required to log in using their application/registration number and password in order to download their admit cards.
Keep checking this page to avail more info.