Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2019: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is an undergraduate professional degree which trains students for work as a teacher or professor in schools/colleges/universities. There are many reputed colleges and institutes in India that offers B.Ed education in various fields.
In Jharkhand state, B.Ed is considered as one of the most preferred choices among the students to pursue their career in teaching. Candidates who want to become a teacher in any school and colleges located at Jharkhand state are needed to hold a B.Ed degree along with passing CTET, TET and REET Exams with good marks.
Eligible aspirants, who want to get B.Ed admission in Jharkhand state must have to submit their Jharkhand B.Ed admission 2019 Application form as per scheduled date. The candidates can check the complete details regarding Jharkhand B.Ed Admission from the article mentioned below on this page.
News: Jharkhand B.Ed application form has been released now online. We have given direct application link below in the post.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand B.Ed 2019
Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying for admission. The important eligibility criteria for Jharkhand B.Ed admission, in general, are given below:
Required Academic qualification
- Applicants should have done graduation in any field with no less than 50% marks from a recognized university/college.
- In case of reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD the minimum qualifying marks are 45%.
|Date of availability of online application form||15 Mar 2019|
|Application form submission deadline||09 Apr 2019 till 23:59 hrs|
|Admit card to be accessible from||04 days before the exam date|
|Examination date||May 2019, 2nd week|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
The application process for Jharkhand B.Ed admission may vary from college to college. The application form commencement, application fee, deadline for form submission, application mode etc will be different for all the B.ed colleges in Jharkhand state. Below we are providing some general information regarding Jharkhand B.Ed application process for candidate reference. Aspirants can read the following points to get an idea about Jharkhand B.Ed admission application procedure.
- Aspirants can apply for B.Ed admission through both online and offline mode.
- For online Application mode, candidates can visit the official portal of respective of institute/ college/university.
- For the offline application process, candidates should visit the concerned college campus where they want to pursue their B.Ed degree.
- Candidates need to submit the following documents along with the application form
List of required documents
- Attested photocopy of mark sheet of all three years graduation degree.
- One Attested copy of ID Proof such as voter card, Aadhar card, passport.
- Date of Birth Proof
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate (for Reserved Category candidates)
- Latest Passport size photos of the candidate
Application link: https://jcebed.eadmissions.net/home.aspx
Basically, the admission to candidates in B.Ed courses under the various colleges/institutes of Jharkhand will be provided on the basis of performance in entrance examination organized by the respective university/institute and their previous academic records.