ICAR AIEEA 2018 exam is rescheduled to be conducted on 18th and 19th August 2018. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is the concerned authority responsible to organize All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) in order to provide admission into numerous undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Candidates, seeking admission to undergraduate programs, they have to appear in AIEEA UG, whereas, AIEEA PG is conducted for aspirants looking for admission into Master’s degree programs. Additionally, the authority also conducts AICE-SRF (PGS) for aspirants seeking admission into PhD programs.
Latest: The result is going to be announced shortly by the concerned authority.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 admit card will be available from 10th August 2018. We’ll update the direct link here.
Students are allowed to update the exam city center information through their web account login.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 to be held on 18th and 19th August 2018. The admit card to be released on 6th August 2018.
ICAR AIEEA exam conducted on 22nd and 23rd June 2018 has been cancelled. The new date will be announced shortly.
The new date for the announcement of ICAR AIEEA result will be updated here soon.
ICAR AIEEA result is expecting to be announced after 3rd July 2018. The link for raising objections to questions of AIEEA – UG, PG and Ph.D. will be available until 30-06-2018
The admit card is releasing on 14th June 2018. Download Here
The exam dates previously released for AIEEA UG, PG and Ph.D. have been postponed. The fresh dates would be announced very soon.
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for AIEEA UG 2018
- The authority conducts AIEEA UG for giving admission to Bachelor’s degree program excluding veterinary science.
- If you belong to UPS, GEN and OBC category then you’ll have to obtain minimum 50% marks (40% for PC/SC/ST) in 10+2 exam. Your major subjects in 10+2 must include Chemistry, Physics and Agriculture/Biology/Mathematics.
- If you are an appearing candidate then you can also proceed to apply.
- You must fulfill the minimum age criteria in between 16 years as on 31st August 2018.
- Candidates of PC/SC/ST category may avail the relaxation of 5 years in age.
ICAR AIEEA UG eligibility criteria: Check here
Eligibility for AIEEA PG 2018
- You need to be at least 19 years old as on 31st August 2018.
- You should have obtained at least Graduation degree in Basic and allied sciences, Biotechnology, Food Science, Agri. Marketing and Cooperation, Forestry, Dairy Technology, Sericulture, Home Science, Horticulture, Fisheries, Agricultural Engineering, Veterinary, Agriculture.
- In case you have obtained the degree by following the pattern 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 or 10+6 then you can proceed to apply. However, there are few seats also vacant for candidates obtained the degree in 10+2+3 format.
- 60% marks in the qualifying exam is must. However, if you belong to PC/SC/ST category then you need to achieve minimum 50% marks.
Check here– ICAR AIEEA 2018 PG Eligibility criteria
Here are the schedule for ICAR AIEEA 2018 for UG, PG and Ph.D programme. Currently, the authority has released the exam dates only, other dates are yet to be announced by the authority. We’ll update with latest dates soon we find its related official notification.
|1.||Date of availability of online and offline applications for AIEEA UG and AIEEA PG and PhD programme programs||18th May 2018|
|2.||Last date for submission of the AIEEA (UG, PG & PhD) form||31st May 2018|
|4.||Admit Card availability starts from||14th June 2018|
|5.||Date of AIEEA UG examination||23rd June 2018|
|6.||Date of AIEEA PG examination||22nd June 2018|
|7.||Date of AIEEA Ph.D examination||22nd June 2018|
|8.||Date of announcement of the result||May 2018|
|9.||Date of counselling||June/July 2018|
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Application Form
It is notified that ICAR AIEEA 2018 application form is available from 18th May 2018. Candidates can obtain the form in online mode.
Before filling the online application form, candidates must try filling the demo form available at the official website of ICAR. It will help them to avoid any possible errors. Candidates, who are filling the offline form, they do not need to send the printout of form to the concerned authority.
|GEN, OBC and UPS||AIEEA UG||Rs.700/-|
|SC/ST and PC||AIEEA UG||Rs.350/-|
|GEN, OBC and UPS||AIEEA PG||Rs.800|
|SC/ST and PC||AIEEA PG||Rs.400/-|
|GEN, OBC and UPS||SRF (PGS)||Rs.1200/-|
|SC/ST and PC||SRF (PGS)||Rs.600/-|
Click here to apply online
ICAR AIEEA 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete info on ICAR AIEEA Exam pattern for both UG and PG courses
AIEEA UG Exam Pattern
- There will be only one question paper consist of 180 multiple choice questions;
- Subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology (or Agriculture) for stream A and Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry for stream B;
- Medium of the question paper- Hindi and English;
- Negative marking: -1 for every incorrect answer;
AIEEA PG Exam Pattern
- The question paper will include 150 questions in total;
- Additionally, the question paper also contains 10 cross-matching questions;
- Medium of the question paper- English;
- Negative marking: -1 for MCQ type questions and -0.2 for cross-matching questions;
Candidates will also find a duplicate admit card along with the application form. Thereafter, they need to fill all requisite details in the admit card. Candidates need to keep one copy of their admit card with them whereas, another copy needs to be submitted to the authority. Most probably the authority will release admit card of candidates in the last week of March 2018.
ICAR 2018 Result
The most probable month of declaration of ICAR AIEEA 2018 result is May 2018. Candidates can check their result only from the official admission portal of the authority. The Indian Council of Agricultural Research offer seats to candidates based on their merit in the entrance test.