HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2018: candidates, who want to make their career in the teaching field, they can pursue a teaching degree like B.Ed. after the completion of Graduation or Postgraduation degree. The Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) offers the admission to the candidates to take admission in the bachelor of education (B.Ed.) courses through the online application form. The university which is situated in the Garhwal region selects the candidates for admission to the HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Test. After qualifying the entrance test, candidates can appear for admission counseling to complete the admission process. Here, candidates have been provided all the essential details about the HNBGU B.Ed. Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Important Dates etc.
Latest-HNBGU has successfully conducted the B.Ed entrance test. Candidates can check their result by logging to their account.
The b.ed entrance test will be conducted on 1st July 2018.
The online application form for HNBGU B.Ed 2018 is available from 3rd April 2018. Please scroll down for the complete information and application link.
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Date Assigned (Released)|
|1.||Date for Online registration form filling||3rd April 2018|
|2.||Last date for online Application Form Submission||10th May 2018|
|4.||Admit Card Downloading||10th June 2018|
|5.||Date of Entrance Exam||1st July 2018|
|6.||Results’ declaration Date||—|
HNBGU B.Ed. Result 2018
- After the commencement of the B.Ed. entrance test, the university release the result of the examination on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result of the entrance test on the official website. We will provide the direct link to check here as well.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the result and keep that safe until the admission procedure is over.
Official link to check result- http://18.104.22.168:8081/pg/
HNBGU B.Ed. Counselling 2018
- After the declaration of the result of the examination. The University will conduct the admission counseling.
- Candidates, who java qualified the entrance test, will be called to appear for the admission counseling.
- After the commencement of the counseling, candidates will be offered the admission to pursue the B.Ed. degree.
HNBGU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
Here are the basic eligibility suggested for appearing in HNBGU B.Ed entrance exam 2018. Candidates should carefully read the instructions mentioned below and judge whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
- Candidates of OBC, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped category should complete their Graduation and Postgraduation with securing minimum 45%. The percentage criteria is 50% for other category candidates.
- The age criteria have not been specified by the university to take admission in the B.Ed. course.
HNBGU B.Ed. Application Form
Here are the instructions that need to be followed by candidates in order to apply for HNBGU B.Ed entrance test 2018.
- Candidates will be provided the application form on the official portal of the university which is ‘hnbgu.ac.in’.
- Candidates can fill the application form through offline mode also.
- Applicants will be required to fill all the details in the application form such as the name, age and the details of the educational qualification.
- Along with that, there will be an application fee which candidates will be required to pay through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for the application form for the B.Ed. Entrance Test will be Rs. 800 for all the candidates of the general category.
- The candidates belonging to the SC and ST Category will be Rs. 400.
- Candidates would be also asked to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications made by the authority.
HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern
The HNBGU will conduct a B.Ed. entrance test to select the eligible candidates for B.Ed. admission. Candidates can know the outline of the entrance test in the following points:
- The entrance test will consist of two papers.
- Both the papers will be of 200 marks for each.
- The first paper will consist of questions either from Hindi Language and General Knowledge or English language and General Knowledge.
- The second paper will consist of questions either from Aptitude Test- Arts Or Aptitude Test- Science Or Aptitude Test- Commerce.
- Three hours would be given to the candidates for each paper.
- The merit list would be prepared based on the canddates’ performance in the B.Ed entrance test.
HNBGU B.Ed. Admit Card 2018
- As candidates submit the application form in the month of April, the university issue the admit card to the candidates before the commencement of the entrance test.
- The admit card is provided on the official website of the university.
- Candidates are required to bring their admit card with them at the time of the examination.