Himalayan University offers an admission to wide range of degree programs ranging from bachelors to post graduate and many more diplomas and certification programs.
Here, with Himalayan University you will find an easy mode of admission while sending a mail on the mentioned contact addresses or fill online admission form to take admission under respective degree program.
Himalayan University brings wide selection of courses where students can select as per their career goals and interest. Students can choose either any of the courses like MBA, BBA, B.com, B.A, MCA or any other masters, bachelors or research programs can fill an admission form to enroll with desire degree courses.
Procedure for admission :
- Go through www.himalayanuniversity.com while selecting your degree programs.
- After selecting courses get with admission form that student need to mail on the mentioned addresses.
- Attach all the require documents including mark sheets, past academic records, birth proof, residence proof all other needed documents.
- Besides these; students need to submit five stamp size photographs along with demand draft of first installment of fees. In case of any confusion
- or further enquiry; student can visit to our office and meet to education counselor for the same.
About Himalayan University
Himalayan University is one of the fastest progressing, highly innovative, and leading universities in the north-eastern Indian established in year 1956. The university stands certified under ISO 9001:2008 and properly accredited by IAO; and all its rich, varied, and rather professional courses are duly approved by AICTE, BCI, PCI, RCI, etc. It has bolstered MoU with NSDC and many foreign universities. Lastly, many magnificent awards embellish its high caliber and dignity.
- BA/MA in Social Sciences
- BA/MA in English Language
- B.Com/M.Com B.Sc (PCM/PCB/CBZ)
- M.Sc (Maths/Physics/Chemistry)
- M.Sc in Zoology/Botany
- Library Science (B.Lib/M.Lib)
- MA Education B.Ed/D.Ed (Spl Education)
- B.Tech/Diploma Courses
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates Applicants those who wanted to take admission in Under Graduate courses must have passed 12th standard from a reputed Board or Institution and candidates those who wanted to take admission in Post Graduate courses must have passed Bachelor degree in relevant stream from a reputed Board or Institution.