Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2016: Punjab Police has released their recruitment notification against Punjab Police Recruitment 2016. Organization is in search of hard working and talented candidates for hiring them on the vacant profile of Constable for Men and Women. There are total 7416 posts vacant on which candidates can apply and submit their application form. Applicants are asked to submit their application form via online mode on or before 21st June, 2016.
Name Of post: Constable (Men and Women)
Number of Vacancies:
Men: 6252 seats Women: 1164 seats
Educational Qualification: Aspirants stepping forward for applying must have passed 12th standard from a reputed Board and 10th standard with Punjabi as the main subject or any other equally marked exam in the Punjabi language from a reputed Board.
Age Limit: 18-26
Scale of pay: Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3200/-
Selection Procedure: Every applying contenders are informed that they have to clear below mentioned selection rounds for getting recruited on their applied position: Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Physical Screening Test (PST) Interview-cum-Personality Test Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test Medical Examination
- UR category: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/BC category: Rs.100/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Exempted from paying registration cost
Payment will be done via online mode using Credit Card or Debit card or Net Banking
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official portal i.e. punjabpolicerecruitment.in
- Now press on the link “Click here to fill Online Application Form”
- Fill all the required information in correct manner
- Upload scan copies of passport size photo and signature
- Make the fee payment done
- At last take a print out of online generated application form for further correspondence.
Punjab Police Recruitment Important Dates:
starting date for applying via online mode: 31st May, 2016
closing date for applying via online mode: 21st June, 2016
closing date for submission of application fee: 23rd June, 2016
Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for future updates.