Chance for 10th pass candidates, 94 posts of multi-tasking staff vacant
Applications have been invited to fill the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. The number of vacancies is 94. Tenth pass candidates can also apply for these posts. These recruitments will be done in Circle and Administrative Office, Sub-Ordinate Office (Postal Division) and Sub-Ordinet Office (RMS Division). Interested candidates will have to apply online in these positions. The last date for accepting online applications is 18 May 2018. Other details, including post and qualification, are as follows:
Multi-Tasking Staff, Total Position: 94 (Unreserved-52)
Qualification: Diploma of ITI should be done with the passage of Tenth examination from recognized board.
Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. In the age limit, SC / ST will be given five years ‘relaxation and three years’ exemption for OBC candidate.
Pay Scale: Rs 18,000 per month.
– Rs 500 for General / OBC In this, 100 rupees application fees and 400 rupees will be charged as examination fee.
– SC / ST / Divyang / Female candidates will not have to pay any application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
– Candidates will be required to login at Website www.appost.in or www.indiapost.gov.in.
– Click on the Hier for Andhra Pradesh Circle MTS Direct Recruitment link on the homepage.
– A new webpage will open. Click on PDF Fine below the notification option on it.
– This will open ads related to vacancies. Read it and check your eligibility.
– Now come back to the webpage again and click on the option in the new registration section.
– Click the aggregation option on the new page. The application will open after clicking.
– Now enter the information sought in the application form and complete the application process as per the given guidelines.
Last date for registering online: May 12, 2018
Last date for submission of application fee: May 14, 2018
Last date for accepting online application form: May 18, 2018